Sweetie-pie-Honey-love, this bunny is just plain adorable, and is all ready to be your ever-lovin' hugable friend!
This stuffed Needle Felted plushy friend is made-to-order from fluffy felt, upcycled fabrics from my scrap bin, and is backed with oh-so-soft felted cashmere. A tie on tulle ballerina skirt can be removed for your littlest bunny lover, and can be used as a learning aid for little ones who are learning to tie bows.
Also included are:
- a needle felted face, so no worry about dangerous eyes or nose that can pop off and be swallowed, although if your bunny has a bow, and even though I attach it very securely, the bow could be pulled off by a determined toddler.
- stitched details to complete her irresistible qualities
- a little needle felted tail on her backside securely stitched in place
- measures approximately 10-12" tall x 5-6" wide x 3" thick through the middle
- stuffed to the brim with hypo-allergenic silky soft fiber, and is so soft and cuddly
- should be gently spot cleaned or gently washed in a bowl of cool soapy water, and placed in a sunny location to dry. Please note, machine washing is NOT recommended, and will most likely ruin your little friend :o(
Not suitable for small children as there are small details that could pop off and are a hazard. Best to let Miss Bunny sit on a shelf until your little one is grown up enough to handle her gently.
This sweet bunny would make a perfect baby shower or special birthday gift. I create these toys with the goal your little one will enjoy and participate in imaginative play, for Miss Bunny comes without a script, or directions on how she must be used. This is an ideal toy for the family who recognizes the value in natural fibers, handmade quality, and products that are handmade in the USA ... and built to last for years to come.
Miss Bunny is handmade by me, with love, and with a grateful heart that you are supporting my handmade efforts.
T h a n k s ever so much.